All 25 art Reviews

Mother of the Galaxy Mother of the Galaxy

Whaaat is happening with her boobs? They kind of look like tumors growing out of her armpits.

Janessa Stark - iRon Woman Janessa Stark - iRon Woman

Hm, kind of irresponsible to leave her entire sternum and heart exposed, seems like kind of an obvious weak spot while in battle, don't you think?

upatrono responds:

Just as obvious as Red/Yellow suit i guess :)

Morrigan Clothed and Nude Versions Morrigan Clothed and Nude Versions

Nice try, but we all know why the arm is tucked up like that. Face the music! Draw a hand!

Cumtill Dawn Cumtill Dawn

Why does it feel like in the 4+ years I've seen this guys stuff, it hasn't really evolved at all?

121214 121214

Ooooh, nice and creepy, interesting twist on the old game. I LOVE this, Especially the texture you got on the petals.

BazookaBonsai responds:

glad you like it. At first, I was unsure if giving the petals a more defined texture would be a good idea. Apparently, it was.

Legs are stronger than arms Legs are stronger than arms

Nice, but I would hesitate to rate this "E".

Wonder-Lindsay Lassos Heather Wonder-Lindsay Lassos Heather

Really, the fact that this looks so good it could be a screenshot from the actual show is why this deserves five stars! Masterful capturing of a style, bravo.

Fiona pin-up Fiona pin-up

Anatomy is very good, face...well if I'm honest, a little freaky. Work on eye spacing, and remember, If you really have to place the eyes under hair, at least make them look masked under the hair by messing with layers and opacity tools.

SileNt-Sam responds:

oh sorry for that :P i'll remember it next time ;D

Mono - Gif Mono - Gif

Pretty much the cutest thing my eyes have had the fortune of absorbing.

Cyarin responds:

Gosh thank you! It's pretty old, to be honest, but I am still quite happy with it C: